A couple years ago, I wrote a list of 35 things to accomplish before 35. And honestly, I really haven't kept up with it or tried to get many crossed off. The funny thing about doing these sort of lists is- some things become unimportant as time passes. With my birthday next month, I thought I'd do a little remodeling to the list, make it a little more.. me (the me right now).
Here is the list, with revisions in purple, accomplishments in green.
2. Visit Canada.
3. Read at least a book a month for a year.
6. Learn French. At least enough to carry a full conversation. (Not Cajun French, but REAL French)
8. Participate in a craft fair of sorts.
11. Memorize at least 50 Bible scriptures that mean the most to me.
12. Raise $1000 for charity
13. Donate $1000 for charity
15. Complete a one month picture challenge.
17. Learn how to make fresh pasta
18. Make a cookbook- for friends, not going to me a millionaire off this one!
21. Celebrate our 5 year anniversary.
23. Get baptized!
25.Spend the majority of a day in New Orleans exploring.
26.Go to an LSU game with all my family.
28.Get my theology degree, Working on this one
33.Find our perfect weekly restaurant and go to it for a year.
34. Perfect my Gumbo recipe
There ya go! In 6 months, I'll do another update to this list, cleaning it up a bit, perhaps adding more to it but this is where we are now.
Have you ever tried to do a list like this with any success?