Happy Monday! I know, I know, it's the worst day ever for some of you. I'm sorry about that, but- you are awake and breathing! That's a plus, right? Right!
Today, I'm sharing with you some of my wishes for the week, and linking up with The Nectar Collective, go check her out, she's awesome.
1. Finish my sewing stack. I have knocked it down a bit, but with the Frozen inspired capes flying off my shelf, I needed more supplies and so I have a whole new stack to do! I don't mind though, little girls are going to be thrilled when they put these capes on! Now, their parents, might be getting a little bit aggravated at the singing of the songs that these capes will inspire, but hey- the girls are happy! This is what my garbage can looks like after a couple of capes... fairy barf.
2. Still working on taking more pictures to share with you guys! I haven't come up with a plan on a post for this yet. I would like to do the picture a day, but how to share it and on what days hasn't focused in my mind so far. I know there are other link parties to do this, but I don't know if I want to join them or what. We will see what I come up with next week!
3. Haven't emailed my church yet about being baptized. No excuse, just haven't done it yet! Hopefully this week.
4. Carve out some reading time. I watched The Mortal Instruments movie a month ago, and immediately reserved book 2 from the library. I've read maybe 30 pages into it. Sad, I know. I'm letting down my fellow bookworms! So this week, I plan on finishing that thang!
5. WALK GINNY. I don't know if you've noticed, but girlfriend has gotten quite the little belly on her lately! She's been on the same food for 6 months now, but it's just catching up with her! Maybe it's the fish-based food she has to have because of her itchy skin. Whatever the reason, I need to walk her more and see if she can drop some lbs!
All in all, not a terribly busy week. Fingers crossed that I can accomplish all of them and have a clean slate next week!
How are you guys doing with your Weekly Wishes or goals? Tell me in the comments below!